WILDCATS ON TRACK TO HIT 4,000 MEMBER TARGET
The Wildcats are well on course to hit the 4,000 member target by the end of October after fans signed up for 2013 in big numbers this weekend.
At the end of a week in which both Paul Sykes and Reece Lyne were added to Richard Agar’s squad for next year, fans were snapping up the fantastic early bird offer in their droves at the Ridings Centre Store, the Rapid Solicitors Stadium Box Office and online.
The total members currently stands just under 2,000, however, there are still more than 2,000 members yet to renew and after a thrilling 2012 and the amazingly low prices, why wouldn’t you want to be part of it all over again in 2013?
2012 saw unforgettable wins over Champions Leeds Rhinos, a thrilling victory over Saints with the last kick of the game and a extraordinary comeback win against Hull FC as the Wildcats made it to the play-offs in style with a club Super League record seven straight wins. Check out the story of 2012 on Wildcats TV HERE.
If all 2012 members who are yet to renew do so before the 31st October deadline then the 4,000 member target will be smashed and the Wildcats players will return for pre-season knowing the people of Wakefield are right behind them once again for Super League XVIII.
Your Gold Membership is more than just a season ticket to see all thirteen home Super League games including the derby against Castleford Tigers, it is your ticket to a host of discounts and offers in Wakefield that is set to be added to this week.
Prices start at just £125 for adults, £25 for juniors, £50 for those aged 16-21 and £85 for concessions if you buy before the end of the month – an incredible price to watch some of the most extraordinary sporting action in the world.
Buy your 2013 Gold Membership and you get:
- Entry to all 13 home Super League XVIII games (free ticket to all away games for juniors too)
- Priority on play-off and Challenge Cup tickets
- Discount on the away travel club
- A FREE M.O.T. at MOT City worth £40
- 20% off at Nando’s on Westgate Retail Park
- 20% off at Frankie & Benny’s on Westgate Retail Park
- Claim a loyalty card at Kashmiri Aroma entitling you to 15% off
- Member discount offers at Total Fitness
- Member only discount days at the Wildcats retail stores
- Bring a friend to one home Super League game for just £5
- Discount on Magic Weekend tickets
- FREE entry to all Scholarship and Academy games
- Members Player of the Year voting rights
- More discounts and offers to be added this week
The Wildcats need your support to build on a fantastic 2012 and hit our 4,000 member target to continue to progress on and off the field and make YOUR club even stronger.
Don’t forget, the deadline is just over three weeks away so don’t delay in making sure you are along for the ride in 2013 at what is your half price Gold Membership.
So what are you waiting for? Buy your Gold Membership now by visiting our Ridings Centre Store, the Rapid Solicitors Stadium Box Office, by calling 01924 201548/211611 or beat the queues and buy online by clicking HERE.
This is Wakefield. Together We Are Stronger.