The Wildcats are grateful recipients of exceptional support, strength and motivation from countless devoted fans across the local community. As an elite sporting organisation it is our responsibility and commitment to play an active role within the community. We are currently working very hard to meet this obligation, by including the implementation of a formal community strategy.
The Wildcats receive hundreds of donation requests and/or assistance from many worthy community groups each season. While the Wildcats endeavours to support where we can, unfortunately we are unable to fulfil every worthwhile request due to the overwhelming volume of requests received.
- Wildcats Season Ticket Holders who have a suitable donation request.
- Community groups that have some affiliation with the game of Rugby League, especially the Wakefield Wildcats
- To be eligible for assistance the following year, organisations must acknowledge the donation by sending Wakefield Wildcats a letter, For the attention of Wakefield Wildcats Charity Committee.
- The Wildcats receive many requests from individuals who have fallen on hard times. Whilst we endeavour to assist as many of these people as possible, the individual’s relationship with the Wildcats will be a factor in assisting these types of requests.
- All donation requests must be made in writing on the relevant organisation letter head at least 6 weeks prior to the event.
- The Wildcats will not accept phone call, email or faxed requests. Letters must be submitted to: Charity Committee, Wakefield Wildcats, Belle Vue Stadium, Doncaster Road, Wakefield, WF1 5EY
- If the request is being made on behalf of a registered charity or community organisation with their support, a reference or sanction letter from that organisation must accompany that request. This may not be necessary if raising funds for an individual.
The Wildcats do not:
- Offer cash donations or sponsorship.
- Support those who are aligned to any anti social groups.
- Accept merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items received by the Wildcats will be returned to the sender. The Wildcats can not be held responsible for items that are lost or damaged. To obtain player signatures the Wildcats recommends attending an open training session/organised fun day /signing session. Please check website for regular updates.
Registered Charity 1119077